- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Creation of content which meets our customer standards.
- Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt the current process to fit client needs.
- Review and approve content on a daily basis.
- Creating and managing monthly promotions.
- Competitors analysis.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Bachelor’s degree
- More than 2 years of professional experience as a Social Media Specialist in a similar industry
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Highly organized, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Strategic, and able to oversee large projects and coordinate the work of others
- Excellent command of Arabic (spelling and grammar)
- Able to research, collate and summaries information from different sources
- Logical and analytical, with an ability to spot patterns, gaps and repetitions in social media trends
- Knowledgeable about the website, users and industry
- Photoshop and/or other image manipulation software skills
- Awareness of different social media platforms and their strengths and weaknesses
About this Company
NetEra is an Advertising Company & Web Solutions Provider, based in Egypt with operating services in the MENA region with significant market presence since 2016, consistently delivering value to businesses in the region.
See all Careers and Jobs at NetEra
We, at NetEra, strongly believe in 3 words:...