- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
During Pre-Sale Phase
- Actively participate in the project team
- Highlight feasibility of the solution, availability of resources and time constraints to the project team.
- Review the draft of contract from project point of view.
- During Project establishing phase , Ensure that initial project team is setup and future staffing is committed
- Assign responsibilities.
- Define plan for resources, build, test, integration, operation support and training when applicable.
- Put in Place the process of progress reviews.
- Define a plan for producing deliverable in the required standard
- Make sure that the project manager from the customer side is identified.
- During Project Execution phase , Tracking the project against the plan
- Measure progress toward and/or deviation from goals.
- Measure individual performance
- Take corrective actions when needed.
- Reporting of status, highlight deviation of management & project team.
- Maintain the definition of deliverable and completion criteria of all tasks.
- Get customer acceptance for each phase / task deliverables.
- During Project Completion phase Produce the project completion report, statement of completion.
- Document the business case.
- Send Monthly Department activity report to the General Manager
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
In 1988, Advanced Computer Technology (ACT) was launched as Integrator IT Solution Provider Company. ACT was established among the early ICT companies in Egypt. Since then, ACT has had a leading role in providing the Egyptian market with state of the art solutions and...
See all Careers and Jobs at ACT Advanced Computer Technology