- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Act as the primary point of contact for all visitors, clients and partners in the Coworking space.
- Staying up to date with the local market by attending networking events and building strong relationships with key players in the startup ecosystem.
- Leverage available marketing tools and resources to execute community events, networking activities and drive partnerships.
- Assisting clients with requests such as touring a potential client, showing a client to a meeting room, preparing an office for move-in, troubleshooting internet issues, moving furniture into a new office via coordination with the operations and sales teams.
- Consistently produce referral business from a range of local businesses, partners, and in-house startups across the Urban Station network.
- Serve as a source of information for clients seeking advice, recommendation or assistance which requires a deep understanding of all key services, products and amenities.
- Activate existing partnerships and develop new partnerships and perks for the community.
- Feature the existing community and in-house startups.
- Connect the community in the co-working space and the office space through developing relevant community events and activities.
- Enhance the overall user experience in the space and increase the current client retention rate.
- Create an email newsletter to share community announcements, opportunities, working hours during holidays and other community relevant information.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other