- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month, Medical insurance plan +Life insurance plan +Pension plan + Profit share
About the Job
- Responsible for forecasting, demand, supply planning, and inventory management, setting replenishment plans to all warehouse locations.
- Providing input in developing inventory strategies on existing and new items.
- Initiating and leading the development of short and long-term supply plans to balance the demand forecast with cost, efficiency and capacity constraints. Optimizing the flow of materials through the supply chain.
- Analyzing forecast performance accuracy and addressing the appropriate parties and discussing needed revisions.
- Analyzing and recommending how to best utilize warehousing of each location, Determining appropriate levels of inventory to stock at each warehousing location.
- Organizing regularly scheduled Sales & Operational Planning S&OP meetings with all appropriate parties.
- Generating weekly and quarterly supply plans that meet financial objectives.
- Responsibilities include inventory stock transfer/replenishment responsibilities
- Evaluating risks. Planning and implementing contingency plans to mitigate.
- Analyzing sales and find opportunities and drive supply chain teams to appropriate action.
- Coordinating closely with procurement team to ensure fully implementation of supply plans.
- Ensuring raw materials inventory targets are met, and minimizing materials obsolescence during operation.
- Presenting inventory updates and recommending actions to Operations executive management team on a weekly basis.
- Identifying ways to improve supply planning processes and tools for assigned areas.
- Tracking plant/business performance (KPIs) to the established supply chain plan such as service goals, Days of Supply, 13 month inventory average, and plant adherence.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Other - Not Classified
About this Company
Ard elkheir is an Egyptian joint stock company, one of Misr Elkheir Foundation companies established in 2009 ; Focuses its activities on animal livestock production which is its field of specialization in which it has gained extensive experience reaching the point of improving...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ard El Kheir For Trade And Distribution