- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
- Compute wages and deductions, and enter data into computers.
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
- Record employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
- Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases.
- Keep track of leave time, such as vacation, personal, and sick leave, for employees.
- Provide information to employees and managers on payroll matters, tax issues, benefit plans, and collective agreement provisions.
- Conduct verifications of employment.
- Distribute and collect timecards each pay period.
- Keep informed about changes in tax and deduction laws that apply to the payroll process.
- Balance cash and payroll accounts.
- Complete, verify, and process forms and documentation for administration of benefits such as pension plans, and unemployment and medical insurance.
- Complete time sheets showing employees' arrival and departure times.
- Prepare and balance period-end reports, and reconcile issued payrolls to bank statements.
- Post relevant work hours to client files to bill clients properly.
- Compile statistical reports, statements, and summaries related to pay and benefits accounts, and submit them to the appropriate departments.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marine Manufacturing & Services Oil and Gas
About this Company
Maridive Group is the largest company providing offshore marine and oil support services in Egypt and the largest regionally, in terms of fleet size.
See all Careers and Jobs at Maridive Group
Maridive was founded in 1978 by Capt. Issa Eleish, Mr. Magdy Zeid and Mr. Maged Nadim. Thanks to their great...