Skills And Tools:
- Company Description:
- Teleiconic is an American Start-Up Company, we providing Digital Business Services e.g. Customer Service/Support, Technical Support, Telemarketing/Telesales, Customer Relationship Management.
- At Teleiconic, we don't believe in being just a job for our employees. We strive to become your career, where you want to stay. We believe in working hard and being supplemented for the work that we do. Unlike most companies, there is no cap on the commissions that you can make. If you come in and sell a ton, you SHOULD be paid for that. The number one focus is to build, maintain and strengthen relationships with Teleiconic clients. We believe in learning our clients' needs so we can better serve and grow with them.
- Job Description:
- ***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING
- We are looking for a resourceful Senior B2B Sales Specialist with Exceptional Communication skills, Empathy, Emotional intelligence (EQ), Closing Techniques to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals, to expand our business and improve our brand initiative. As a B2B Sales Specialist, your duties will include maintaining valuable client relationships, sales presentations for our services, negotiating, persuading, and concluding business deals.
- Accomplished B2B Sales Specialists are experts in identifying and capitalizing on business opportunities. We want you to see your future with us!
- • We are looking for a professional, resourceful Senior B2B Sales Specialist who is fluent in English and works remotely online from their own home for our Company; it's providing Call Center Services for the US, Canada markets, and other global markets.
- • Crafting business proposals, contracts, and presentations to new clients.
- • Understanding a prospect’s needs and being able to present them with a solution they cannot refuse.
- • Contact potential clients through calls to present our services, negotiate the terms of service agreement and secure attractive prices, and close business deals that promote sustained revenue.
- • Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- • Establishing, developing, and maintaining positive long-term relationships with clients to attract new business and enhancing the organization's reputation.
- • Responding to clients' inquiries and concerns, and Maintaining, and developing meaningful relationships to ensure that they are retained.
- • Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes and sharing it with concerned parties to ensure client satisfaction.
- • Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to increase client satisfaction.
- • Preparing Daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- • Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients.
- Work Conditions:
- • 8 working hours + 1-hour break.
- • 5 working days & 2 days off.
- • Uncompromising integrity and strong dedication to professionalism.
- • 1+ years professional experience as "Call Center Senior B2B Sales Specialist"
- • Fluency in English Language (written and verbal) C2 level.
- • Exceptional interpersonal: Resourceful, Communication skills, Empathy, Emotional intelligence (EQ), Flexibility, Teamwork, Decision making, and Problem-solving.
- • Exceptional ability in identifying profitable business opportunities, new clients, negotiating, persuasion, and close business deals.
- • Able to network, consult and form relationships by building rapport.
- • Able to extract what the true value of our services is for a client.
- • Exceptional ability to maintain strong and lasting relationships with clients.
- • Creative talents and the ability to solve difficult issues.
- • Someone who is proud of his work and enjoys being organized and doing things right the first time.
- • Someone who is reliable and will be available when he says he will be available.
- • Someone who can work and modify to ensure expanding business operations toward sustained growth, closing business deals, and ensure client satisfaction.
- • High sense of ownership, and responsibility to deliverables and tasks.
- • Able to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- • Highly proficient in computer, internet usage, MS Office, and navigating seamlessly between multiple applications.
- • This is a "working from home" job, so you must have your own laptop with 4 - 6GB Ram, a stable internet connection with an internet speed of a minimum of 10 Mbps for download, and 3 Mbps for upload speed.
- • A noise cancellation headset is also required, and a quiet area is a must.
- *** Note: The applicant will not be considered without answering all the questions in detail. ***
- Sales Account Executive - B2B ...Samir and Aly Stationery Houses and Co. - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago