Skills And Tools:
- Telephone support
- Respond to all escalations in a timely manner in line with the Incident Handling Policy.
- Provide updates to the customers per the Incident Handling guidelines.
- Updates include managing updates notifications, Email, and Telephone communication.
- Diagnose incidents utilizing administration tools or remote control utilities to troubleshoot PC, operating system or system incidents
- Document all troubleshooting and incident management actions via the electronic incident management system in a timely manner.
- Perform technical escalations in line with Incident Handling policy
- Ensure incidents are routed to the proper next level/organization as part of the incident management process
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the tools, systems, and processes required to provide quality customer support.
- Customer Service orientated, customer, focused with good customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask Good PC troubleshooting background Good troubleshooting logic to isolate the fault.
- Years of Experience Required: 0-2 years
- Teamwork, Simplicity, Agility, Flexibility, Adaptability, result driven and Autonomous
- Good communication skills and multi-culture understanding
- Prioritization and time management.
- Customer Support Representativ...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Customer Support Representativ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago