- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Salary Appraisal Every 3 months
About the Job
Qurba is an exciting new company in Alexandria that has a mission to connect people to places. We make everything feel nearby!
Candidate will get immense experience in Angular 6 web development, API consumption, web security, payment gateways, Augmented Reality (AR), cloud-based AI, GPS and location-based activities, and much more.
- Develop Angular 6 web applications as part of the Qurba suite of products for both mobile web and desktop web browsers.
- Develop the Angular Web apps as per the documented feature stories for each release.
- Develop the Angular Web apps as per UI/UX Design provided for each release.
Apply any changes, bug fixes, or patches as required by the team, QA, or customers.
- Follow Google and Angular.io best-practices in the implementation of the features and UI/UX design.
- Develop, maintain, and publish Qurba user application and Qurba place-manager application as per the agreed deadline every month.
- Contribute to team discussions, brainstorming sessions, and bring ideas.
- Provide the feasibility of implementing ideas from the Angular Web app development perspective.
- Continuously improve the quality, speed and performance of the Angular Web apps to meet customer expectations.
- Support backend development by communicating the required backend API’s, requests, responses, and data needed to deliver the Angular Web apps as per documented feature stories.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Qurba is a buzzing new startup, based in the heart of Alexandria, aiming to make places easy to discover! We are building a platform for places and an app that lets users easily discover all the places around them and view their full details, facilities, and photos, in a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Qurba