- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Salary Appraisal Every 3 months
About the Job
Qurba is an exciting new company in Alexandria that has a mission to connect people to places. We make everything feel nearby!
Candidate will get immense experience in Angular 6 web development, API consumption, web security, payment gateways, Augmented Reality (AR), cloud-based AI, GPS and location-based activities, and much more.
- Develop Angular 6 web applications as part of the Qurba suite of products for both mobile web and desktop web browsers.
- Develop the Angular Web apps as per the documented feature stories for each release.
- Develop the Angular Web apps as per UI/UX Design provided for each release.
Apply any changes, bug fixes, or patches as required by the team, QA, or customers.
- Follow Google and Angular.io best-practices in the implementation of the features and UI/UX design.
- Develop, maintain, and publish Qurba user application and Qurba place-manager application as per the agreed deadline every month.
- Contribute to team discussions, brainstorming sessions, and bring ideas.
- Provide the feasibility of implementing ideas from the Angular Web app development perspective.
- Continuously improve the quality, speed and performance of the Angular Web apps to meet customer expectations.
- Support backend development by communicating the required backend API’s, requests, responses, and data needed to deliver the Angular Web apps as per documented feature stories.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Qurba is a startup based in Alexandria, Egypt and Dubai, UAE aiming to create a platform that connect users with places.
See all Careers and Jobs at Qurba
We aim to develop a platform that helps users discover, search and shop from places nearby at the click of a button.