- Experience Needed:
- 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are an outbound Call Center that is solely owned by a master corporation that represents several Fortune 500 companies currently top in the United States for health care products!
- We conduct phone calls to US Senior citizens to offer them free health Benefits membership cards.
- Communicate effectively all customers’ inquires, complains, or sales on the telephone through following contact center procedures and quality standards.
- Maintaining punctuality on working hours through complying to start time and break time.
- Maintain high performance through accomplishing assigned targets and Quality guidelines on the due dates.
- Filling CRM with accurate information through active listening and affirming client information.
- Following Advantica’s Rules and procedures written in the ‘Handbook’, positively adapting with the environment inside advantica premises
- Positively adapt with any business change implemented by management.
- Show a comprehensive knowledge and a good learning curve.