- Experience Needed:
- 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are an outbound Call Center that is solely owned by a master corporation that represents several Fortune 500 companies currently top in the United States for health care products!
- We conduct phone calls to US Senior citizens to offer them free health Benefits membership cards.
- Communicate effectively all customers’ inquires, complains, or sales on the telephone through following contact center procedures and quality standards.
- Maintaining punctuality on working hours through complying to start time and break time.
- Maintain high performance through accomplishing assigned targets and Quality guidelines on the due dates.
- Filling CRM with accurate information through active listening and affirming client information.
- Following Advantica’s Rules and procedures written in the ‘Handbook’, positively adapting with the environment inside advantica premises
- Positively adapt with any business change implemented by management.
- Show a comprehensive knowledge and a good learning curve.
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Advantica Worldwide is an expansionary satellite firm of a global conglomerate specializing in health care marketing. Their holding companies are all privately held (not publicly traded) governed by highly experienced investor capitalists comprising their Board of Directors...
See all Careers and Jobs at Advantica Worldwide