- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintaining and following up the assets and property of the Group.
- Supervise the completion and implementation of all financial, financing and investment operations and establish standards and means to maintain and control the assets and properties of the Group and its resources through the adoption of the financial system and effective internal control of all activities as well as supervision of the computer unit in the group.
- Linking the activity and branches to the computer at the main center whenever possible so as to achieve the transmission of the aggregate data and receive information and exchange between the various activities and branches and centers and the development of programs to achieve all the activities of automated systems integrated.
- Work on the implementation of regulations, regulations, decisions and instructions on financial matters and work to circulate, explain and explain to all other departments in the company, leading to the general transparency in the financial practices in the company.
- Coordination with other departments in the company through meetings and periodic communications, to determine their needs of financial facilities and services, and work to provide them in order to facilitate the work of these units and help them to complete the work entrusted to them.
- Participation in the work of committees and meetings of the periodic and coordination related to the areas of work of financial management, which leads to facilitate the work of the committees and achieve the purposes for which they were formed.
- Follow-up the movement of the actual exchange and feed accounts to meet checks issued and coordination with banks on the scheduling of transfers and overdrafts and the proposal on the management of the company how appropriate to liquidity.
- Study contracts and contracts between the group and external entities and evaluate them to achieve the highest possible benefit of the group.
- Issuing instructions to close accounts and inventory before the end of the financial year and form the necessary committees.
- Preparation of consumption restrictions on fixed assets and the preparation of bank reconciliation of accounts and ensure that the accounting restrictions and adjustments in a proper manner according to the rules and rules of accounting and the guide of accounts and profit centers and the cost of the senior management.
- Preparation of the periodic financial reports necessary to analyze the results of the activities of the branches and sectors of the company in terms of financial and compared with the plans and budgets and the preparation of some periodic reports that illustrate the achievements and results as well as emergency reports according to the requirements of senior management and provide the senior management with the necessary suggestions and recommendations.
- Implementing the Group's senior management directives regarding financial matters in a manner that does not contradict accounting principles.
- Work on the preparation of the final accounts of the company and discussed and approved by the senior management and the preparation of financial reports described and accompanying them.
- Determine the management needs of the workforce, equipment and tools and follow up their availability.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance and distribution of financial and statistical reports and coordination with the managers of other departments to identify the necessary information and develop systems that obtain access to this information in a timely manner in order to create a better environment for making informed and sound decisions.
- Evaluates the performance of all employees in the new and old financial affairs, expresses his views on management appointments and sets performance standards for them, assesses their achievements, measures results, and develops ways to improve human relations and improve the organization of their relationships with other colleagues.
- Any other financial and supervisory work according to the company requirements.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Import and Export Manufacturing
About this Company
Abou Seif is an Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) provider that worked over the last 33 Years in the areas of Cooling Spare Parts, Car Accessories, Electric and Electronic Spare Parts, Home Appliances, Satellite Antenna and Receivers. It offers a variety of brands...
See all Careers and Jobs at Abou Seif Group