- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Oversees the daily accounting activities required to maintain the company’s general ledger.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting staff (including, but not limited to, cash reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, payroll, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.).
- Cash management (including placement/movement of funds in various trusts).
- Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
- Resolves complex accounting issues or assists other Authority personnel in resolving financial issues.
- Reviews general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
- Projects and company financial reports involving the Authority’s trust accounts for monthly board meetings.
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities.
- Projects and company quarterly and annual financial statements and reports.
- Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Security and Surveillance