- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to AMICO pages and generate interest in AMICO products and services. Create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media. Management of social media channels (such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat) in order to grow the AMICO brand and develop its online presence.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presence.
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze
- Drive traffic to company pages, Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and
ensure AMICO is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Oversee management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience)
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new
technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field.
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
Competencies / Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Web development skills
- Project Management skills
Additional or Desirable Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience in B2B and B2C digital marketing and advertising management
About this Company
At Amico, we have intimate knowledge of the local markets, emerging local trends, economic changes and cultural differences throughout the region.
See all Careers and Jobs at AMICO Group
We support our customers by helping their businesses with marketing-oriented services. We develop customized...