- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical & Social insurance
About the Job
- Employee relations’ is part of personnel management or human resources. Many organisations require employee relations officers as advisers on specific areas of employment law, to negotiate during union or employee disputes and to ensure the wider workforce is aware of company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining employment policies.
- Managing employment tribunal cases.
- Managing issues such as long-term absence.
- Advising the HR team in dealing with employee relations issues and maintaining good relations.
- Consulting with trade unions.
- Employee relations representatives often assist in negotiating labor relations. This may entail dealing with wages, pensions, and benefits complaints, in addition to other practices in the workplace.
- Employee relations representatives also must be familiar with personnel rules and practices. They need to understand well labor law, as well as any rules that are specific to their employer.
- The Human Resources Administration (HRA) Office is seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our team as an Employee Relations Officer. Major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Requires extensive experience in investigating employee misconduct and a working knowledge to provide advice, guidance and counsel regarding various employee matters, i.e. grievances, progressive discipline, Fair Labor Standards Act , Assists in complaints and inquiries, day to day personnel operations and Department of Economic Security and Human Resources Administration(HRA) policies, etc.
- Reviews disciplinary actions, investigative reports, official responses and other documents to ensure they are consistent and adhere to all departmental policy and procedures, departmental structure and functions and employment laws, rules and regulations.
- Frequently holds meetings with assigned Division HR staff regarding pending investigations, difficult employee relations cases, appropriate progressive disciplinary steps and seeks advice from the Legal Dept. for responding to complex legal issues.
- Conducts administrative investigations on behalf of HRA and in conjunction with assigned Divisions.
- Actively participates in work groups to assist with establishing standard work templates, user guides, standard operating procedures and HR training, as necessary.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
With close to 20 years' experience in providing quality healthcare solutions in Egypt, UAE, Sudan, Lybia ...Shaarani Group now operates out of 5 countries with affiliates in the USA, Japan, France, Korea & Germany. Our healthcare products and services range from basic...
See all Careers and Jobs at Surgitech