- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Welcomes the clients ( product end user ) through face to face welcome meeting or welcome call
- Hand over the original buying contract to the new clients
- Follow up with existing clients and provide them with periodic updates (construction or any other)
- Visit the project's site periodically to visualize the construction development to match the actual status with the development reports.
- Handle the clients' (end users) technical and financial requests.
- Follow up with the technical office and accounting department for the clients' requests status.
- Act as the first line of contact with clients (end users) in the collection process.
- Handle the in-office units delivery procedures.
- Take photos for any update in the site
- Follow up client’s claims and checks
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
First Real Estate Investment and Development Company has been formed to be a part of First Group. This corporation is capitalized by their shareholders. The shareholders have a very good experience in the real estate filed according to their ownership and management for...
See all Careers and Jobs at First Group