- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
FMCG Sales Supervisor (Cafes & Restaurants)
- Fully responsible for achieving the annually / monthly sales targets in your area.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Ensuring the proper implementation for any new developmental areas whether in introducing new products or winning new customers.
- Keeping an open eye on the market and be informed on what competitors are doing.
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone.
- Presenting, promoting and selling products to existing and prospective customers.
- Preparing and submitting daily sales report to his direct manager.
- Responsible for stock rotation and ordering of stock.
- Responsible for cash handling and cash reconciliation.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
MIDO was established in 1977 with the objective of being a leader in the distribution of high quality Food & Beverage products. Since the establishment till 2000 we pioneered in presenting new products in the market and excelled in the distribution and particularly in after...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mido