- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 12,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Your primary focus will be a development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Engineering Services Information Technology Services