Qualifications and responsibilities:
- Bachelor degree in architecture, interior design and any related courses is a must
- Have 3 years’ experience in exhibition stands and interior designing
- Must prove an excellent design and artistic skills
- Has the ability to think creatively, laterally and out of the box
- Coordinate with the art director and sales team to study the brief and brain storm.
- Must have extensive knowledge about the design and technical aspects of exhibition stand.
- Must have excellent comprehension and design conceptualization skills
- Must able to create designs that can communicate the client's concepts and goal
- Create initial design sketches and 3D visuals
- Can formulate designs that are impressive, functional and fiscally appropriate.
- Can prepare working drawings and specifications of materials, finishes, furnishings, fixtures and equipment.
- Must be knowledgeable of the new technologies and new design trends
- Strategic and active thinker who can create and evolve design to meet changing client requirements and sales objectives
- Has the discipline to check the renders and achieve high quality render in minimal time frame
- Creates creative and impressive stand presentations for client’s approval
- Must be a good researcher for new ideas and concepts
- Must be able to have the ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadline
- Must be legible in Arabic and English, in written and oral
- A great team player
- 3DS max : render and modeling
- Rhino + Grasshopper is a plus
- Adobe Suits
Please note that any application without portfolio or portfolio link will not be considered.
About this Company
UMI is a full service marketing firm based in UAE which provides full strategic and tactical marketing solutions for all stages of marketing cycle, from concept to delivery.
See all Careers and Jobs at U.M.I
Ultimately we are experts who understand the challenges of today’s ever changing world. By...