- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, product owners and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain different applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current Microsoft technologies.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
We, at Otlob, have one simple objective: become the best place for finding and ordering food. We provide you with a comprehensive experience, starting from knowing what restaurants deliver to your area, to what cuisines you can crave from, ending with placing your order...
See all Careers and Jobs at Otlob