- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Yearly Bonuses
About the Job
- Developing Initial ideas and acquiring key information about potential projects, discussing requirements in detail with client (the brief) and setting project schedule.
- Determine Client’s needs and developing design concepts in consultation with the Client and establishing final briefs.
- Follow Client preferences with regards to textures, colors, style, decoration…ETC and producing ‘sample’ or ‘mood’ board for presentation to client.
- Create 3D photo realistic renders of both exterior and interior environments to suit Client’s needs, their budget and the type of the project.
- Produce high quality renderings under tight deadlines with very high post production quality
- Researching mood imagery and materials where appropriate.
- Report to “Design Team Leader”.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Engineering Services Graphic Design
About this Company
DPlus is an Architecture, Engineering & Main Contracting HUB providing assortment of services to its clientele mingling Elegancy & Execution Quality with Time & Cost Efficiency.
See all Careers and Jobs at D Plus For Engineering & Contracting
DPlus unifies the extensive experiences of its co-founders where every one holds a...