- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manages both W/C and overdraft balances at the budgeted level.
- Maintain interest with budget level.
- Prepares the financial statements along with footnotes on quarterly basis
- Assists in the development and implementation of goals, polices, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, and accounting as per the polices.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of the data contained in the accounting records.
- Ensures timely closing of books and reporting.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipt and expenditures.
- Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiaries ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Participates in cost and revenue analyses.
- Cooperates with internal auditors in reviewing the accounting and administrative controls.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Establishes systems controls for new accounting systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Performs other related duties.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least