- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Athletic trainers diagnose and treat injuries to bone and muscle under the direction of licensed doctors or other health-care professionals.
- They work with anyone who engages in athletic activities, from elementary school children on playgrounds to professional athletics in Olympic competition.
- They prevent injury through the use of devices such as tape and braces, recognize and evaluate injuries, and provide emergency care.
- They rehabilitate hurt athletes and plan programs to prevent injury and illness.
- They also perform administrative tasks such as meeting with administrative officials, keeping records and dealing with sports budgets.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Training and Coaching
About this Company
Our philosophy is to create long-term results based on understanding the needs of our clients and candidates. We are passionate in our commitment to deliver a premium level recruitment service to clients and candidates alike.
See all Careers and Jobs at NewHorizon Recruitment