- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Meeting and communicating with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
- Communicating and acting as the link with the client maintaining regular contact, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
- Working on different briefs from the client (Events, BTL, Activation, Designs, Giveaways, Booths, and Branding).
- Working with colleagues and different departments to accomplish tasks on client's brief and budgets.
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently.
- Presenting campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Undertaking administrative tasks.
- Arranging and attending meetings.
- Site inspections and project managing events.
- Negotiating with clients and ensuring that clients pay on time.
- Achieving high sales targets and goals.
- Being responsible for all client orders from start to finish.
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at STAR-Unlimited