- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Call for clients and follow them to know what's there needs and interests.
- Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts.
- Includes agents who represent buyer.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management