- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation Allowance
About the Job
Employee is responsible for proposals preparation, order processing, contractual terms reviews. He / she assists the company’s Account Managers.
- Responsible for issuing technical and commercial submitters for tenders before closing dates.
- Manage and co-ordinate the sales queue to ensure that all solutions proposed are provided in accordance with sales team instructions and customer RFQ.
- Responsible for following up open orders until delivery and invoice issuance.
- Respond timely and accurately to customers requests for information and requests for pricing.
- Manage inquiry / order log sheet.
- Prepare Win / Loss reports to each account.
- Maintain gross margin agreed on with Sales Account Managers.
- Immediately reports any loss incurred after order placement by customers.
- Maintain full up to date technical awareness of the products.
- Assist Sales team with product enhancement knowledge.
- Provide an escalation route for customers and sales team for initial technical and design issues, liaising with the manufacturers to ensure swift responses.
- Reply to customers with and technical clarification needed.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Oil and Gas
About this Company
Allies Investment Group (AIG) is part of group of four companies active in oil & gas, petrochemicals power generation, aviation, and telecom; which originally started business since over 35 years in Egypt. AIG was founded in 1998 by Mr. Amr Amin focusing on commercial...
See all Careers and Jobs at Amin International Group (AIG)