This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage & Communicate the Haute Couture Production Cycle between all departments.
- Enable effective coordination and communication with the creative director.
- Have close eyes and innovative mindset for Haute Couture.
- Work closely with the Designer to achieve the House Goals on Time.
- Excellent understanding and experience with fit & construction for haute couture.
- Ability to work independently to manage workload and deadlines a must while having innovative techniques.
- Responsible for first patterns through production.
- Provide final measurement specs for production.
- Work closely for in house sample makers to oversee construction of product.
- Work closely with production sewers to ensure they understand correctly the construction, seam allowances, and finished details of garment. Review with them any updates needed to ensure pattern is improved for production sewing.
- Manage and Collaborate with other patternmakers as needed in a professional manner.
- Review all pre-pros and size runs for quality of construction and measurements to verify product is correct as requested for all fit and construction issues.
- Ability to proactively trouble shoot and problem solve
- Help to establish standards for all patterns, construction, and quality of products
- Create & work on drafts till finishing
- Identify, document and clearly communicate all necessary information between departments
- Follow current market trends, especially in regards to fit, construction, and styling.
- Animate the production team and the resources allocated (operating and investment budgets, equipment, materials, and salaries)
- Provide the best, innovative and unique samples of fabrics and material and techniques.
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion
- College degree from fashion program with patternmaking emphasis.
- Experience from 7 to 10 years, preferably in Haute couture.
- Thorough understanding of garment construction. Must know how to sew.
- Design process – A strong Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in the production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Good experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) / Digital Pattern Making.
- Good experience and knowledge about the internet and R&D.
Skills and Abilities:`
- Ability to motivate others to meet demands established by the schedule.
- Creative and strong leadership skills
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of him/her and the team to make improvements, innovation, and development and/or take corrective action.
- Operations Analysis – Design detailed analyzing & Product requirements.
- Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Eager to learn and discover all the new.
- A strong knowledge with the existing and new technologies/techniques.
- Basic understanding of computers
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with others collaboratively.
About this Company
ASORY was founded in the late 2016 by the Fashion Designer Rana Yousry. The House stems from a unique and grand idea that features an empire rather than a brand; that revolves around establishing a completely and fully constructed fashion house.
See all Careers and Jobs at ASORY Fashion House
ASORY aims to aspire the...