- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Organizing all shipments in line with company requirements
- Ensuring the integrity of import / export documentation such as Bills of lading, Commercial invoices and packing lists .
- Following Local and international instructions and agreements considering importing and exporting between countries.
- Following the validity of company’s documents needed in importing and exporting processes.
- Oversee the life cycle of products, including preparation, shipping and receiving
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule
0 to 1 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Grand Plast is one of the leading Egyptian industrial and trading companies working in the field of plastic
See all Careers and Jobs at Grand Plast
Grand Plast established in 1996, Grand Plast insisted on setting the professional high quality standards in all it’s products to satisfy the demanding...