- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
IBM Channel Account Manager (IPAM) (IBM SW Sales channel recruitment )
- Ingram Micro Egypt is currently seeking an Enterprise Channel Account Manager for IBM Software. This position is job title within a vendor organization that uses channel partners to sell its programs, products and services. The partner account manager acts as a liaison between the vendor and its channel partners and is responsible for building, maintaining and managing relationships with current and prospective partners. Partner account managers can play vital roles in the business growth of channel partner organizations.
- Typical partner account manager responsibilities include providing channel partners with new business opportunities and leads, product and technical support, and competency and qualifications plans.
- A partner account manager can also facilitate support for channel partners transitioning into technology markets such as the cloud computing market. Partner account managers may also be important in developing and maintaining trust between a vendor and its partners and circumventing potential channel conflict.
- Understand IBM Software Brands (Overview)
- Understand IBM VAD Guide
- Understand IBM Software Programs (Such as CVR-Solution , CVR Sales Asset
- Good knowledge of IBM Partner world
- Good communication skills
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years of Relevant/ industry experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent PC skills including Excel and PowerPoint starter.
- Self motivated and a team player .
- Attention to details
- Good planning and self organizing skills
- Customer orientated
- Decision-Making ability
- Team Management
- Implementing Change
About this Company
Aptec, an Ingram Micro company, is a leading technology distributor with a wide network of resellers across the Middle East. Aptec is the authorized distributor for most of the leading IT hardware, software and communications manufacturers in the world. Under the brand name of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aptec