- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Negotiable, + Incentive Scheme and Profit Share
About the Job
- Provide solutions for customers needs whether available in-store or out of store.
- Greet customers, determine, and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Using tools and gadgets to identify and resolve customer's requirements.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs, desires, and buying potential.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, and care of merchandise to customers, performing makeovers.
- Consult and advise customers to try on merchandise.
- Sell or arrange for delivery of merchandise.
- Fill quantity and cost of merchandise required, based on clients needs.
- Prepare merchandise for purchase.
- Bag or package purchases, and wrap gifts with ZIKRY special package.
- Assist in preparing sales slips and sign it with recognition words. Maintain records related to sales.
- Build customer relations through follow up calls and mailings. Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns according to bloom’s exchange and returns policies
- Place special orders of interest to customers or call other stores to find desired items and coordinate with department head
- Inventory stock and requisition new stock with coordination with department head and purchasing specialist
- Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
- Ensure Clean of shelves, counters, and tables.
- Check for products Expiry date and coordinate with department head on developing promotional strategies
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Initiate new ideas and initiatives to support ZIKRY and share it with R&D department.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Pharmaceuticals Retail
Minimum required Education:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Proficiency in the Arabic and English language.
About this Company
Zikry Pharmacies was founded in 1948 by Dr. Sabry Zikry. Under the principle that “family comes first”, Dr. Sabry laid down the foundation for what is now more than 10 pharmacies in Greater Cairo. Zikry Pharmacies is one of the leaders in the Egyptian market due to its wide...
See all Careers and Jobs at Zikry-Pharmacies