- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage all Sarmady’s on hand and active projects
- Receive project request from direct manager.
- Align with clients to determine objectives, budget, background information, and project requirements and techniques
- Analyze the requirements of the project with internal project stakeholders.
- Develop the project plan in coordination with the project team in alignment with the project constraints, in-terms of budget, timelines and other requirements.
- Handle all project documentation.
- Follow up on the achievements of the project plan and report the project status periodically to direct manager, client and other stakeholders.
- Verify different project phases and tasks completion.
- Manage the internal communication between different project stakeholders.
- Provide guidance to the team based on management direction and objectives.
- Prepare end of project summary report with all project constraints and prepare the project final feedback report.
- Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound.
- Present final layouts to clients for approval.
- Ensure addressing all relevant issues within the specifications and standard quality measures.
- Ability to run effective meetings and provide accurate & timely communications of objectives, progress, status
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
Established in 2001, Sarmady dominates the Egyptian fixed and mobile internet with a wide range of locally relevant content and services spanning sports, film, music, city-guides, directories, classifieds, social networks and automotive.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sarmady
Built on the belief that...