- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Updating inventory on shopify software.
- Reviewing stock levels and producing reports when necessary regarding items needing re-stocking.
- Identifying the best software to use for our retail operations.
- Updating website when necessary either directly or via third parties.
- Inputting new products and updating existing products on the website.
- Supervising and tracking customer communication on orders online.
- Providing support including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Website Traffic analysis and improvement via Google analytics.
- Installing computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshooting systems and network problems and solving hardware and software faults.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Computer Software Retail
Business information technology or Computer science preferred but not necessary 0-3 years of experience
- Fast learner when it comes to IT systems necessary.
- Good technical computer skills necessary.
- Problem solving skills- Ability to think analytically and logically.
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work.
- The ability to work in a team- A strong customer focus.
- Attention to detail.
About this Company
Nowadays, there are very few moments in life that remind us of the simple things - but Cotton Ball is here to do just that. Offering a variety of basic tees in all colors, shapes and sizes, we've designed a product for the everyday go-getter. And even better, the shirts are...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cottonball