- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Fully responsible for day to day Campaign Optimization based on Analysis of Campaign Performance, including Bid/Budget Management and Landing Page Analysis
- Setting up of campaigns
- Performance analysis – assist Head of Growth Marketing with knowledge in order to improve the performance of the campaigns
- Contributing to continuous improvement by proactively assessing latest digital practices and Methodology.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising Online Media
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 2-3 Years experience in Adwords (SEM & GDN) and Facebook Ads
- Perfect English.
- Mastery of MS Excel.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
About this Company
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great...
See all Careers and Jobs at Jumia