- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Here’s what an ordinary day looks like, you will:
- Spearhead a top to bottom UX and visual redesign of all products – from web to IOS to Android and beyond.
- Be the voice of UX and heavily influence design within the company.
- Gather key insights into customer behavior to find their unmet & unspoken needs.
- Collaborate with Product Management to drive product strategy and the development road map.
- Create clean, straight-forward, innovative user interfaces.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
1 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
You’re going to need this to carry out this job
- BS or BA degree related to Software Engineering or Applied Arts.
- 1 - 4 Years of Experience in UI/UX Design.
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must.
- Experience in developing highly interactive Web applications.
- Aware in creating wire-frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- The candidate should possess solid communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and should be comfortable working in very dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Demonstrable UX & design leadership and people management experience.
- Experience in managing small teams
- Working across Projects
- Reports to CTO
Life at Vezeeta
- Dress for Success: Going strong, relaxed attire
- Flex is bigger than ever: our office accommodates VEEZ 24 hours
- Working hard becomes a habit a serious kind of fun. You get self-satisfaction from pushing yourself to the limit, knowing that all the effort is going to pay off. And we also have ordinary fun like Foosball matches, Ping-Pong tournaments, PlayStation wars and many more
- Explore Egypt with us: Annual trips to Egypt’s most beautiful spots
- Social & Health Insurance
- Corporate Swag: Every newcomer to our VEEZ family must be prepped with our veez swag; mug, t-shirt, notepads, pens and many more
- We find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication
We at Vezeeta believe that all VEEZ are unique individuals who all are accessible to equal opportunities. We all are treated with respect and valued for who we are. We all contribute in a level of supportive energy and commitment from others so that we can all be successful together
About this Company
Vezeeta is a groundbreaking healthcare startup in MENA, with over three million users, a growing portfolio of products, and an expanding geographical footprint. As talent flocks to land in our nest, we single out the most promising caliber and set of skills that would add...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta.com