- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Drive the marketing activities for Hitchhiker, including but not limited to the overall online presence, Application and social media usage. In addition, the role must support regional online marketing initiatives. In this position you will be working very closely with all Hitchhiker teams, technical and operation to ensure the proper marketing framework is established thorough the business.
- Content creation
- Managing the daily content calendar for all social media platforms(Facebook, Instagram, twitter)
- Creating and sending email campaigns.
- Work directly with the Graphic designer to develop a visual content for our weekly calendars.
- Initiate weekly Facebook ads based on campaign theme.
- Gather reporting metrics and KPIs from Hitchhiker’s social channels to help evaluate performance, inform insights and drive future growth.
- SMS campaigns
- May take full responsibility for a campaign, from concept design and scheduling to ongoing implementation and performance tracking, or only a specific task related to the marketing initiative, such as scheduling social media posts or designing mass communication copy
- Organizing events.
About this Company
Hitchhiker is Delaware based company made with love in Cairo, We want to help Shippers all over the world to find an alternative solution to Giant expensive shippers to save money and time while shipping. Moreover, Travelers can now make use of their empty space in their...
See all Careers and Jobs at Hitchhiker