- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Shift Based
About the Job
- The mumm Business Development Manager is a very unique and challenging position as it requires multi-skilled individual to do the job right. Below are some of the different tasks this role need to execute with excellence:
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Internet/E-commerce Other - Not Classified
About this Company
We are a group of young Egyptians passionate about food and believe that the best source of nutrition comes from homes we trust. We want to bring value meals to every Egyptian without having to pay the high prices by restaurants and we want to give the opportunity for Egyptian...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mumm