- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
HR Team Management
- Responsible for leading the HR team to achieve department objectives.
- Responsible for the implementation of and adherence to Corporate and EMEA HR policies and programs at their Site.
- Act as ‘trusted advisor’ to the Site management team for HR issues, providing value-add solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Participate in Pan-European HR projects and take responsibility for project work within their own Site.
- Implement employee relations’ initiatives to create a positive work environment and provide consistent application in addressing employee relations’ issues.
- Ensure appropriate attraction, sourcing, recruitment and selection strategies are in place to meet the needs of the Site.
- Ensure appropriate compensation and benefits structures and practices are in place at the Site.
- Monitor administration of any HR systems including; compensation, benefits, payroll, and HRIS.
- Work to assist Site management in identifying causes and developing programs to reduce employee turnover.
- Consult with Site management on all labor issues to minimize risk and future litigation of the Company.
- Ensure that appropriate measures are in place to limit legal exposure and risks.
- Assist operations in the investigative process for employee grievances and complaints as required.
- Act as an escalation point in the disciplinary and grievance process where required.
- Work with local and Regional Learning & Development teams to ensure management training, development and educational programs are utilized.
- Work with local and Regional Learning & Development teams to ensure successful selection of key management positions.
- Monitor career development and succession planning initiatives to motivate and retain key employees.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services