- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors
- Identifying marketing opportunities and assessing new commercial projects and business developments opportunities.
- Regulate marketing spend, drive profitability growth and report on, to senior managers.
- Monitor profitability per products, franchise, and areas, to support decision making process, in coordination with department managers, for optimum resources allocation.
- Working with the marketing team, innovating organization marketing communications, while ensuring their motivation, empowerment, and participation in decision making.
- Recommend and administer policies, SOPs and KPIs, enhancing operations.
- Direct, monitor, and evaluate sales and marketing activities versus objectives.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Develop balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
5 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Higher Medical
To be a leading medical supply company that provides the latest innovations in Orthopedics, Wound Care, and Skin Care.
We create our excellence through the implementation of the latest technology and the most innovative benefits to our...