- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting staff (including, but not limited to,
- Cash reconciliations, banks accounts, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity,
- Payroll, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.).
- Cash management (including placement/movement of funds).
- Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
- Reviews general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
- Conduct and review monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities.
- Produces quarterly and annual financial statements and any other required financial reports.
- Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at JoviTronix
main intention behind its functioning is to provide the Egyptian market with the best and the latest electronic products from a wide variety of electronic goods from different national as well as international brands. We tried hard to keep the standard...