- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Design, implement, or oversee product take back or reverse logistics programs to ensure products are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed.
- Develop annual plans with prioritization and resourcing.
- Work to develop efficient, cost-effective supply chain strategies and manage company inventory.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
- Address tactical and strategic supply chain issues.
- Monitor and analyze current trends in the marketplace.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability and supplier's reputation and performance history.
- Accomplishes Supply Chain department results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Identifies training requirements to develop subordinates.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers.
- Guides, manages, develops and engages the team for enhanced productivity.
- Carries out performance appraisal for Supply Chain staff, reporting results and taking corrective and actions.
- Ensures the creation and maintenance of all written documentation.
- Prepares required periodic reports and attending management meetings.
- Ensure all supplier contracts are complete, properly executed, and have considered all cost variables.
6 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Education Logistics and Supply Chain Warehousing
About this Company
The significance of establishing a university, including research centers, especially in the North of Sinai, is not only due to the lack of such universities in this area but also to the special importance of having a world-class education to support the economic development...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sinai University