- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage multiple social media accounts, channels, and instant replies to customers.
- Work with teams to produce a variety of stories that appeal to fans.
- Publish and share daily content (original text, images) that encourages community members to take action.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and acting on the information
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
The league is the cornerstone of a syndicate for marketers in Egypt and the Middle-East. With the region becoming a highly volatile market, the creativity of marketers and their savviness in the business world is standing out as one of the most highly valued and demanded skills in the marketplace.
See all Careers and Jobs at The Marketers League