- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide accurate legal advice to managers and staff to ensure that decisions taken are legally correct and that the company’s interests are protected.
- Review, draft and implement all kind of complex legal contracts, documents and agreements related to the work of the company.
- Represent the company at court hearings and tribunals to ensure that the company’s interests are effectively safeguarded and so that it carries out its legal obligations effectively.
- Represent the company at meetings with external and governmental entities to ensure that the legal aspects of any decisions are fully considered.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the legal field which might affect the company and prepare reports on relevant matters for consideration by management
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
LINK Development, an A15 subsidiary, is a leading Technology Solution Provider in the Middle East and Worldwide. Founded in 1996, the company now operates through offices in Egypt (HQ), UAE, KSA, Qatar, Italy and Canada.
See all Careers and Jobs at LINK Development
We are your One-Stop-Shop for all technology and...