- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- User administrations
- Monitor System & Network performance
- Quickly arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure
- Create documentation to support standard operating procedures and ongoing maintenance
- Production support experience in managing Linux/Unix environments across different hardware platforms.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Troubleshooting hardware/cable issues
- Replacement of CRU parts during hardware failure
- Coordinate with Field engineer on FRU parts
- Data center inspection and report failures
- Spare management
- Tape management
- New hardware installations
- Data center maintenance
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
With our headquarters in Cairo, Tawzef is a centrally-located human resource consulting firm. We provide our clients with management solutions, tailored to suit your company’s specific staffing needs. Tawzef knows what employers look for in their employees as well as what it...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tawzef