- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Review, update, maintain and develop all content of Xceed Website, Portal, Press Kit material (company profile, fact sheets, etc.), Newsletter material, Press releases, and Other PR material to ensure accuracy, availability and regular update.
- Screening and evaluating vendors, new trends, collaterals samples, specialized events and magazine in addition to recommending options for Xceed
- Coordinating conferences and events as well as the compiling and production of related reports
- Assigning projects to selected public relations and advertising agencies and ensuring delivering according to corporate guidelines and graphics standards
- Reporting on social media groups related to Xceed
- Assist in managing Xceed accounts on social platforms and blogs
- Coordinating and maintaining internal branding activities
- Prepares status reports on marketing efforts for management and other marketing partners
- Coordinates production of materials and marketing campaigns including interacting with creative agencies and other vendors and suppliers
- Coordinate communications projects with vendors and contractors for the development and production of educational event promotional materials, web site production and other collateral.
- Assist in developing new revenue sources through purchase requests, memberships and sponsorship.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Online Media
About this Company
Xceed is the leading multilingual Business Process Outsourcing Service provider in the EMEA region with a capacity of more than 2,200 web enabled multi channels stations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Xceed
Xceed manages various outsourcing agreements with key government & commercial accounts in...