- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Animator produces multiple images called frames, which when sequenced together create an illusion of movement known as animation.
- The images can be made up of digital or hand-drawn pictures, models or puppets.
- Animators tend to work in 2D animation, 3D model-making animation, stop frame or computer-generated animation.
- Liaising with clients and developing animation from their concepts.
- Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations.
- Designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment.
- Developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements.
- Be Part of a broader production team, which might include liaising with printers, copywriters, photographers, designers, account executives, website designers or marketing specialists.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising