- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 2,500 EGP per month, Extra car allowance if you have your own car - Bounces and commissions applied
About the Job
One of the world's leading STEM Academies "Engineering For Kids" is seeking for a Stock Manager/Outdoor Purchasing Specialist for its activities at Alexandria, Egypt. Are you a good fit?
- You'll be required to fully manage stock operations, updates and inventory process.
- You'll be also responsible for purchasing all the required tools and kits from the suppliers within Alexandria. Preferably owning a car (is a plus)
We are looking for candidates that:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs/Sheets/Forms and online survey tools.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter able to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be a fast learner and a problem solver able to quickly assess issues and provide solutions.
- Comfortable in a non-traditional organizational structure.
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude and ability to take ownership of projects from beginning to end.
- High tolerance for and adaptable to constant change resulting from our rapid growth.
About this Company
WorkStation is the Management company of Engineering For Kids branch of Alexandria, Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Engineering for Kids
Engineering for Kids brings Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM), to kids ages 4 to 14, in a fun and challenging way, through classes, camps, clubs, and...