- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Set the progression map which grows the future leaders and brings retention programs for the specific and key groups of employees.
- Set with the recruitment team the requested qualification & skills for the titles.
- Designs, develops and leads the implementation of the career development strategy.
- Connects the career development strategy with the business strategy and HR Strategy
- Sets the basic schedule of career development activities during the year
- Lead and manage the development of different development programs for specific groups of employees and talents
- Regularly assess the results of development programs
- Promotes development programs in the organization
- Leads the design of different assessment tools
- Sets the methodology for the assessment and development centers
- Leads, manages and develops the team of Career Development Specialists
- Leads strategic organization wide projects focused on the development of high potentials and young leaders.
- Cascade to career development team their targets and ensure that they understand well the individual objectives.
- Meet with the team on a regular basis and collect a feedback.
- Manage the KPIs of career development Team, also set the annual appraisal
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Training and Coaching
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Level of English: Very Good.
Indicative Years of Experience
- +5 years in call center industry, minimum 1 year as supervisor.
About this Company
ECCO Outsourcing was established in 2001. We provide a wide array of Business Process Outsourcing services such as Contact Center; Inbound, Outbound, Front and Back Office services, all customized to clients’ needs. We also provide Customer Relationship Management (CRM)...
See all Careers and Jobs at ECCO