- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Developing and executing Design ideas and content for Softex Co. pages and Clients Company’s promotional material (ads, flyers, posters, announcements for special events, seasonal events greeting cards & special giveaways), working on design with the design team to match promotional purpose.
- Developing, creating, Designing , shooting and monitoring of newsletter on a regular basis, including (search for topics with relevance to company’s image and desired impact, arrange topics in a sequel to create effective and logical thread, execute newsletter design, test, shoot on a weekly basis, monitor views.)
- Writing and proofreading copy (creative copy writing for promotional material, editorials, articles, etc.)
- Supporting the development and maintenance of business image through Softex owned and managed website.
- Maintaining company's website up to date with continuous contribution of marketing materials, such as promotions and offers, product updates, product positioning and launch campaigns, news and events, etc.
- Continuous testing of website functionality and content validity (contact forms, polls, sharing content on Facebook and Twitter, etc.
- Help in Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibition.
- Help in Coordinating with governmental organizations such as CIT & ITIDA, attending workgroup meetings, follow up latest happenings, continuous update of company profile, handling all formal communications with them.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders, e.g. customers, media, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- E-Marketing activities including online presence, brand positioning and awareness through E-advertisements, social networks (Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, etc.).
- Tweeting on a regular basis about special events, product updates special offers, business tips, and useful information.
- Working and handling Facebook presence and content (development phase) for both Softex Owned and Softex Managed Pages.
- Listing of company information, contacts, and products in business directories, and following up effectiveness.
- Translation and rewriting of marketing content if needed.
- Performing necessary work needed to improve traffic on Softex Owned websites and Brand.
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organizing events and product exhibitions
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives
- Working with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Involving key stakeholders for product at each stage of the campaign, and reporting results once completed
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many more
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including e-newsletters and DVDs
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximize visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
- Attending key conferences to manage booth, do customer interviews and focus groups
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
- Managing online campaigns on Google ads and Facebook ads is critical along with the other items you had in our meeting.
- Maintain Softex website, Updates and revaluation
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Softex is a fast growing software house with a diversity of products, solutions and services. We have been in the market since 2004, and have provided multiple business lines serving hundreds of clients today. We regard our clients as success partners who have shared the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Softex