- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,750 to 3,200 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for all Personnel activities and dealing with government authorities, such as labor office, social insurance authorities, and medical insurance and build a strong relationship with them.
- Prepare social insurance records and maintain employee’s files and ensure fully meeting the requirements.
- Record and manage the attendance, work system activities and documents of both company's employees and the outsourced team regarding the leaves and vacations, shift exchange, over time, absence without permission, penalty, incentives, and end of service and new hiring to prepare the monthly salary effects sheet and meet the legal requirements.
- Assist in the monthly salary effects sheet to be reviewed and approved by the HR manager then send it to the personnel and payroll supervisor to prepare the monthly payroll.
- Follow up the recruitment process with new candidates and review the required documents.
- Participate in all HR functions and activities such as, recruitment, training, performance management, Satisfaction survey, Egy roll, policies, and procedures, to increase the employee satisfaction.
- Develop HR monthly reports.
- Responsible for Social Insurance forms 1, 2 & 6.
- Develop the needed statistics and reports related to business need.
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Processes personnel action forms and ensures proper approvals; disseminates approved forms.
- Maintains personnel files and keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in timely fashion.
- Prepares paperwork required to place employee on payroll and establishes personnel file.
- Prepare necessary documents and contracts.
- Handle and Follow up with medical insurance companies.
- Assist team members in their tasks, including attendance monitoring, attendance validation, missing attendance investigations, and other
- Receive and prepare requests for employee-related documents such as salary certificates, salary transfer letters, payslips, ID cards, staff discount cards, transportation passes, and other
- Handle and follow up on the bank account openings for new joiners and ensure that bank requirements with regards to new applications are met
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Apparel and Fashion Retail