- Experience Needed:
- Less than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, End of year net profit bonus
About the Job
- Develop and document processes, indicators and framework for specific business areas to support continuous improvement of business operations.
- Policies and Procedures: Implement relevant policies, processes and procedures and monitor adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Day-to-Day Operations:
- Supervise standard and complex day-to-day operations to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and in compliance with established standards and procedures.
- Hygiene, Quality & Safety:
- Build awareness, Compliance with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Develop processes, procedures, policies and a wide range of materials (e.g. operating manuals, training aids etc...) to ensure accurate communication of ways of working in alignment with internal and external regulations.
- Support in developing processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency and performance results.
- Analyse data on actual operations and performance indicators to suggest improvement opportunities and initiatives to increase operational efficiency.
- Assess processes, policies and best practices to identify improvement opportunities and suggest corrective actions
- Identify and analyse gaps in performance, policies and procedures to suggest corrective actions.
- Participate in defining performance indicators to ensure they are relevant to the business and in line with external best practices.
- Support for defining and implementing quality measures, standards and performance indicators to ensure the continuous and accurate monitoring of business operations
- Support in developing consistent business excellence frameworks by integrating KPI definition and policies, processes and procedures with relevant indicators and measurement systems.
- Support for delivering business excellence initiatives to ensure they are completed on time and on budget.
- Monitor timely execution of improvement programs to support achievement of cost optimization and productivity maximization objectives.
- Monitor the outcomes of business excellence initiatives to identify and measures benefits and improvements
- Collaborate with business departments to identify and develop improvement initiatives to support overall the company’s efficiency.
- Review training and communication materials to ensure alignment with business excellence framework.
- Collaborate with other departments to support in the design and implementation of customer satisfaction improvement initiatives to ensure alignment with overall business improvement framework.
- Review and deliver communications to other departments including outstations to ensure relevant information is accurately distributed in an efficient manner.
- Coordinate and manage on-site and virtual teams to ensure they operate according to procedures, instructions and best practices.
- Business Understanding skills - AdvancedPlanning&Organising skills - Advanced
- Policies, Procedures & Work Methods - Excellent
- Project Management skills - Advanced
Less than 10 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Food Services/Restaurants/Catering