- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Coordinate between the projects and design teams to ensure that the projects requirements are conveyed to the design team and that the design deliverables satisfy the projects requirements.
- Review & maintain organized and detailed records and documents of all projects (i.e. shop drawings, quantity surveying, purchase orders, etc.) and coordinate with different departments to get these documents issued.
- Plan and maintain project budget and schedule planning.
- Manage the cost analysis and cost control of site activities.
- Review technical and commercial comparison sheets of offers received from the subcontractors.
- Plan and prepare project paperwork and update it regularly in liaison with the projects manager.
- Review the construction method statements and risk assessments, and develop work methods necessary for each site.
- Review technical and material submittals submitted by technical office team.
- Follow-up on the deliveries and invoices of the received materials.
- Monitor sub-contractors, consultants and suppliers’ activities to ensure project delivery is on time and within budget.
- Handle the finished works to the quality control department.
- Communicate projects’ progress and problems/risks/concerns to top management.
- Anticipate standard solutions, take initiative, and make suggestions to solve any technical problems that may arise.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
Global View Real Estate Investment is a prominent home builders , real estate developers and interior design company
See all Careers and Jobs at Global View Real Estate Investment
We are a share holder company established according to the rules and regulations of the Law # 159 for year 1981
Our working capital is...