- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social insurance – Medical Insurance – Transportation – Meals – Mobile allowance
About the Job
Key responsibilities : (please a briefed summary in bullet points on job expectations)
- Review the production parameters /variable to issue the plan.
- Issue the plan to maintain the stock level and the product mix.
- Receive the master production plan to determine the gap between the packing
materials, the packing products and the workshop production level.
- Analysis and review the internal manufacturing of packing materials cost and
the purchasing cost to decide whether to make or buy them.
- Analyses the market fluctuations to find alternative solutions and minimize the stock
level and the order quantity.
- Determine, analyze, and plan the required quantity of the packing materials then issue PR and communicate the schedule and the priorities of required items to the procurement department to meet the requirements of the production plan.
- Follow up and control the delivery time of the purchasing material with the procurement department and prepare alterative to avoid any deviation from the plan
- Follow up and analyze the stock level of the packing materials and products to ensure their best utilization
- Mange the packing materials consumption and movement cycle to minimize the losses and the costs.
- Comply with occupational health, safety and Environment regulations, policies and instructions at work place. Know the daily status of the machines, equipment and tools to update the periodic maintenance plan.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Qualifications or Profile (i.e., Language, interpersonal. Etc.)
- B.SC Degree ( Production engineering or Logistics are preferred)
- Two to Three years of experience in the same
- APICS or other forecasting Certification preferred.
- MS Office
- MS windows
- Internet Explorer
- AX Preferred
- Excellent command of English
About this Company
Sphinx glass is an independent float glass manufacturer established in Egypt in 2008 by Glassworks, a platform company of Citadel Capital, the leading private equity firm in the Middle-East and Africa with other co-investors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sphinx Glass
Sphinx Glass uses PPG Industries'...